Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Wedding

My younger sister Bonnie got married this last Saturday. Rachel and I went up to Salem for the weekend. We had a really nice time, even though we were very busy with the setting up, decorating, and cooking of the food. We also got to meet and visit with my dad's half brother and sister. Bill and Tona are both in their seventies. I have never met them before, and really enjoyed spending some time with them. They brought a lot of pictures of my dad as a kid, and his mother who I have only ever seen one picture of. It was really great to meet them, and I hope to be able to spend more time with them in the future. I am happy to be home with my husband and kiddos.

3 comments:

suzanne said...

No pics of your creations?

Warrior Princesa said...

your envious of me? whatever for? i'm envious of you! lol. you're beautiful april!! i love you!!! don't be envious of me, it's not as great as it may seem.

Jaime said...

Any pictures of the bride and groom?