Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ballet 2009

Some of my favorite pictures from ballet this year.
I thought that Phoebe's back looked gorgeous in this picture, she has the most beautiful posture. Posted by Picasa

Lindsey and Emmy are sister's and I thought this was so sweet.
The lighting in this room was so dark, and I hate to use a flash.
Posted by PicasaIt ended up making the Phoebe pictures look almost like paintings. They're very artsy and I love them.
This is Taylor and Bekah, I like the angles of this picture.
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

Payton and Eva have been best little friends since they were in kinder garden together. Their birthdays are only two days apart.Posted by Picasa
This is Eva's "Stinker Face"! Still beautiful!
Posted by Picasa

Payton couldn't be outdone, her "Stinker face"! They're so fun!
Posted by Picasa

Beautiful Payt.
Posted by Picasa

Posted by Picasa

The ballet class. Nicky is in there too. Some of these kids have been in the same class for four years.
The tap class. These costumes were not my favorite, but they still look cute. Jane and Nicky are also in this class.

Posted by Picasa

My girls love dancing with Ms Rachel. Payton has danced for four years, and Phoebe has danced for two. They can't wait to start again in the fall.

No comments: