Monday, October 13, 2008

The perfect food

Dinner tonight was great! I decided to make my very own pizza crust, and it turned out pretty good. I loved working with the pizza dough.We had bar-b-que chicken for dinner last night, so to use up the left overs I made a bar-b-que chicken pizza. I also made a chicken and bacon (because if your an Appah you love bacon) pizza with red sauce and fresh basil spinkled on the crust. Here they are all dressed up and ready to cook. Lots of fresh, yummy toppings all found in my fridge. I just love it when I don't have to go to the store!

Cooked to perfection, beautiful! The kids all loved it! Phoebe said "Mom you're a pizza genius!" That's what five years at Pizza Hut earns you;).

Success! Smiles by the mile, leftovers gone! Cutie Pie faces! Yay for Pizza!

2 comments:

Sara said...

YUM! So what time is dinner tonight!? hehehe

Tiffany said...

I'm with Sara-that sounds and looks so good.I love me a good food photo! The one with the dough was inspiring. Truly a pizza genious indeed.