Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bricco's Visit

I was up to my elbow's in dishes when I hear my front door open at 6pm the other Saturday evening. A familar "Hello?" To our great suprise it was the Bricco's! It's been almost two years since they moved to Wyoming. Their nephew's baptisim was Halloween weekend, and they made a quick trip out to attend. It was so great to sit and catch up. It's awesome to have friends that you can just pick right up with. The kids had a great time getting to see eachother also. I got to meet their new little guy Jetrin, whom I am completly in love with. He is the cutest, funniest little baby. Such a snuggle bug. We didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with them, but we were so happy that they came to see us in their busy weekend. It meant so much to all of us Appah's. They are incredible examples to us, and we are happy to see the great blessings that this family is recieving. I feel rejuvinated after spending time with Amy, and am excited for all the amazing things on the horizon! We miss you, and hope to be able to visit!

No comments: